Club Bitz Box

If you have any feedback or suggestions about the club whether be the website, Facebook, or the general running of the club post here.

Maybe you would like to see the club hat returned, or more 6mm scifi terrain for epic, whatever it may be we cant promise to deliver it but the committee will see it.
T-J
NLS Registered User

Re: Club Bitz Box

Postby T-J » 11 Mar 2017, 20:27

What are the compartment dimensions. I could make descriptor cards of the right size.

It would help me since I have no idea whats in there, may help others. If it doesn't help others it wont interfere.
sjjones
NLS Site Admin

Postby sjjones » 11 Mar 2017, 20:42

Could be good... the other way is drawing a grid on the inside lid and mapping each compartment that way...

Dimensions of dividers:

69mm (H) by 71mm (W)
T-J
NLS Registered User

Postby T-J » 11 Mar 2017, 22:43

Could do both my only concern with mapping to the lid is permanence. Having a similar thing just much smaller at home I chopped and changed a lot based on changing need.

Also if you move the message it will get ignored or lost. Sidetrack time; happened with my message on fees and filling in attendance sheet, been printed 3 times or more even attached with treasury tags. I honestly was getting so annoyed with people not writing clearly, not putting what they paid etc I considered announcing all fees doubled, with a typed note saying if sheet filled in correctly have a 50% discount.

By not moving the message you looking at keeping a piece of paper on top of the compartments that gets moved every time some wants something, easily doable depending on box size. Slightly more readable than a piece of card taped to the top of each compartment but always in the way.