Hall of Fame Showcase: Steve's Necrons of the Sautekh Dynasty

A place for anything fluff related (including narrative campaign details, progress etc) and things like showing off your army or other hobby accomplishments.
sjjones
NLS Site Admin

Hall of Fame Showcase: Steve's Necrons of the Sautekh Dynasty

Postby sjjones » 15 Dec 2017, 01:27

New Hall of Fame Showcase: Quite possibly one of the most irritating armies in respect of it's resilience is Steve's Necrons. These have been a common sight at Last Stand since 2015 and now fully painted, we felt they deserved a place in the hall of fame. Ok, I really should get off my soap box now...

http://norwichlaststand.com/steves-necrons/
Imotekh the Stormlord - Phaeron of the Sautekh Dynasty wrote:Order. Unity. Obedience. We taught the galaxy these things long ago, and we will do so again..
Want YOUR Army or Project Showcased?
We want to do more! If you are a member of or play regularly at Norwich Last Stand, check out this post for more information. **note** 'Eavy Metal / Golden Daemon calibre paint jobs not necessary. :)
torgoch
NLS Registered User

Re: Hall of Fame Showcase: Steve's Necrons of the Sautekh Dynasty

Postby torgoch » 22 Dec 2017, 21:56

I really enjoyed reading this.

Would really like to do it on me for either 40k or AOS whenever you look would like
sjjones
NLS Site Admin

Re: Hall of Fame Showcase: Steve's Necrons of the Sautekh Dynasty

Postby sjjones » 23 Dec 2017, 00:56

Absolutely! The more the merrier, in fact really gagging for an AoS showcase but 40k still good too, just need to arrange an evening where we can set this up at the club for the photos and to record the interview segment.