Army of the Month Feature

If you have any feedback or suggestions about the club whether be the website, Facebook, or the general running of the club post here.

Maybe you would like to see the club hat returned, or more 6mm scifi terrain for epic, whatever it may be we cant promise to deliver it but the committee will see it.
chrisb
NLS Registered User

Army of the Month Feature

Postby chrisb » 16 Mar 2017, 11:28

Steve and I were talking last thursday about featuring members armies once a month as an interest feature about what we collect and why.This would'nt be a competition but a way of showing what people have in their collections . They would'nt have to be "golden demon" standard just fully painted, its intended just as a fun feature. So if anyones interested let us know.
sjjones
NLS Site Admin

Re: Army of the Month Feature

Postby sjjones » 16 Mar 2017, 12:00

Thanks for posting Chris, I love this idea. This is content for the forums but also a "hall of fame" section on the site - so it is infrequent enough to not necessarily become a "disused blog".

Would be a great of including armies from different games too - so would also look to get any 30k, AoS, D-Wars etc. Fully painted yes, but as Chris said, not Golden Demon standard - so if you don't rate your painting, that's not a problem.
RRrider
NLS Registered User

Postby RRrider » 16 Mar 2017, 13:57

It sounds like a cool idea to me.
Shaunede
NLS Events

Postby Shaunede » 16 Mar 2017, 14:20

I am happy to take part in this also. I think its a great idea
T-J
NLS Inquisitor

Postby T-J » 16 Mar 2017, 15:37

Will we eventually get a calendar for Shaun :) or does possession trump artist.